Department of Daar Ul Ifta and Daar Ul Qaza
The following are the tasks undertaken in this department
- Giving written answers to the incoming questions
- Arranging online fatawa
- Translating the fatawa to English to help the English speaking
- Publishing of various worships regarding the Islamic months and also publishing of pamphlets and booklets
- Establishing branches of Shariah Board in the rural areas.
- Resolving disputes regarding khula’ and talaaq
- Providing guidance over the phone for the general Muslim populace.
- Removing issues and disputes between the husband and wife through counseling
- Encouraging the Muslim populace to consult the Daar Ul Qaza for their family disputes or any general issues